Thursday, December 16, 2010

Telluride

You know how when you hear a certain song it brings back a flood of memories? It can completely transform you back into that time, that place, that feeling... don't you love those types of songs!? Well, when i saw this picture and discovered where it was located I was immediately flooded with memories of listening to Telluride by Tim McGraw back in my high school days. Because of this song, I fell in love with this "sleepy little town" of Telluride and have dreamed of visiting (if i had a bucket list it would be on it!). Do you have one of these songs?



4 comments:

  1. I love this song. I do have songs like that...the ones that remind you of something wonderful in your past. This time of year its holiday songs by The Carpenter's. My dad used to play them nonstop during the holidaysso I associate them with the season!

    thanks for checking out my blog the other day! I would love for you to become a follower.

    http://mandeepearson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telluride is a beautiful, beautiful place!! I have many great childhood memories there. You must go as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard that Tim song in a LONG time, but I love it! So glad you shared and brought it back into my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! That pic is sooo dreamy!

    I love the song Vienna by Billy Joel and it has always made me want to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!