Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm a Wildflower

I interrupt this winter season to bring you one of my new favorite songs that has completely put me in the mood for summer! {i do apologize, especially since my last post was all about the snow, how fabulous it was and winter just began, but in my defense, it really is a fabulous song... and I heard it today!} I haven't been listening to anything much on the radio but Christmas music for the past month; however, I just stumbled upon this group call the JaneDear Girls {i think that's cute... JaneDear} and am in love with their song Wildflower. {if you need just a little break from winter, take a peek!}

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute song!! Thanks for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song and absolutely adore the photo!!! Makes me yearn for summer to return quickly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!