Friday, December 3, 2010

I'll have a blue Christmas...

Is everyone's front door decorated with Christmas cheer? Mine currently is not... My Love and I have not had a chance yet to get a Christmas tree so I haven't officially decorated for the special holiday season {sad}! And he's going camping with his boys and I'm working all weekend so it looks like it will just have to wait till next week. I definitely wish I had this beautiful front door to welcome me during the Christmas season {where can I get that wreath!}! Really love it! I'm generally a red front door kind of girl but this blue may just be changing my mind! Happy weekend to you all!

1 comment:

  1. ohh i like this wreath! I already feel behind on christmas decorating. i havent done anything yet but im hoping to get our tree up on sunday after work! Bummer working weekends isnt it??

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!