Wednesday, September 1, 2010

one comment...

I have been blogging for a little over a year now. And have really grown to loved my 'lil blog (that could). I am proud of the little thoughtful deposits of myself I compile together on any given day. I'm proud I've stuck with it for this long (you who know me know I'm no writer, not too creative or artsy :0) And I realize some posts are completely random and come from out in left field somewhere. You never know exactly what you're going to see pop up under In My Tennis Shoes on a daily basis. But I guess that's just me. Maybe I'd have more followers if there was a theme... I don't know. But of those 14 followers (lost one a couple days ago), I know only a handful actually read my little deposits. I completely understand those that don't. Maybe you saw something in me that wasn't actually there. We all change. Our interests change. And if you need to drop me I completely understand. I actually recently went through and filtered out some blogs I used to follow religiously but just no longer really read anymore. Like I said, we do change. But I do want to take this opportunity to thank my followers who have interacted with me over the last year! Ya'll are awesome! Some days your one comment will completely make my day! :0) So I do thank you for taking the time for a quick visit into my thoughts and into my life!

6 comments:

  1. right back at ya! Sometimes its hard to see people who have a ton of followers and comments all the time, but I think its good to remember why we do it in the first place... writing for the memories and being able to look back and the community we form... even if it is just 14 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. comments are the best! They totally make my day too, so thanks for every time you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your life/thoughts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to do the same thing and filter out some of the blogs that fill my reader...i find myself spending more and more time online when i really should be doing something else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard to follow on a regular basis if you tend to have many many blogs you love but not much time. I wish I could visit all the blogs I follow consistantly but I would be on line all day. All we can do is try....xoxo I tend to always visit those who leave me a comment..I feel they were so nice to do so.
    Your little spot is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a year of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!