Monday, September 20, 2010

loverly...

I was just browsing Under the Sycamore's precious blog (where lately she is my only inspiration for having kids one day) where she introduced me to this fabulous Etsy Shop where I just made a couple purchases for a good cause! I couldn't help it, they're so great and I'm a sucker for a good cause! Look below at Ashley Ann of Uner the Sycamore and her precious daughter sporting a couple of the wonderful head gear this shop makes.

And i got this...

and this! i'm so excited about the clutch. Ya'll check out her shop, she has lots more cute things!

3 comments:

  1. i love everything about this etsy shop... being an adopted child myself i will have to be a supporter of this one. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet one ...off to take a peek...that clutch is amazing...I feel trouble for my pocketbook!

    Happy new week to you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!