Wednesday, May 19, 2010

for the love of my accessories

One thing that was very important to me because my dress was very simple was my accessories. I wanted me to look like me on my wedding day with a little wow factor... You might remember I had made a few decisions about my look here and bought this fabulous flower from Anrthro... well, i stuck with that decision and LOVED LOVED the result of my "country shabby sheek" look.

I wasn't exactly sure how to do my hair with my large, fabulous flower, but Maci, my girl who cuts/colors my hair and is just totally fabulous really came through!! I really owe her BIG time, because I was hesitant at first with the side pony but she convinced me it was my look. And she was SOOO right... Thank you Maci!





I loved that I wore my cowboy boots. My dad gave them to me a few years ago and he loves that I actually wear them. I love my cowboy boots! And it was such a "me" thing to wear them.




1 comment:

  1. Love the hair, the flower and especially the boots. You were a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!