Friday, May 21, 2010

the gents





One of the only request my guy had was he wanted to be as comfortable as possible. He gets hot SUPER fast in the heat and so we went for a cool and casual look with the vest and ties, very appropriate for an outdoor wedding. I LOVED their ties! We found them at Southern Proper which had a great selection to chose from. The black-eye-peas seem to add a nice southern flare and my mom ended up using black -eye-peas in the table arrangements too. And my grandma topped their look off with crisp, white hankies. They looked so handsome!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your choices and your pics! Especially the one of the entire party in front of the fence. I feel as if I was at the wedding. Adore your look!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!