Tuesday, August 2, 2011

long, hot, summer




Jimmy Rodgers: Long Hot Summer

August has arrived, with it brings one long, hot summer her in the Carolinas. In some ways I wouldn't mind just skipping this month, ya know? Kids go back to school {near the beginning!}, summer vacation is over, people start shopping for fall wear... yet it is still hot as BLAZES! And so all I can think about is lounging near cool water instead of being productive. With that said, I vote to skip August this year and go straight to September. All in favor say Aye! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Im totally with you as long as we can leave in August 30th cause thats my birthday :) haha. Seriously though I HATE hot weather and I know its nothing like what you have in the Carolinas.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!