Friday, March 5, 2010

Vintage Tea Time


So two weekend ago I had my announcement tea with the ladies in my life, a tradition in our family when a girl becomes engaged. My mom and four Aunts put on quite a tea party and because of the numerous girls in my family, they are getting quite the rep for a job well done. Two weeks ago was no different. They did a lovely job. However, at times I felt a little like Alice in Wonderland, feeling quite out of place, being the center of attention. Anyone relate?

My photographer, Lesa, also friend of the family who was invited to the tea, snapped a couple shots of my mom, sisters and me. She also took some pics inside our family "big house" as we all call it, where our family holds large gatherings. Its a very old home in our town, where my grandpa grew up and its such a great house. It has such character and great vintage style. Here are few Lesa snapped that she shared with me.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!