Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Round

So, I spent another weekend full of wedding showers. Remeber my "shower dress"? Well, it came in in time to be worn this past sunday and it was very cute! I received many compliments!



Went more cashual for another, bringing out the cowboy boots! :)

Was super excited to get some of my Lenox Federal Platinum fine china!



And our Emerilware Stainless Cookware! Yaye! (My guy will be more excited since he's the cook in the relationship and he actually picked them out!) Might throw in a loud "BAM" when I'm cooking in Emeril's honor.


We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I don't know what I'd do without them! Everyone is so thoughtful and generous and we received so many wonderful things! I can't wait to "set up" home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!