Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Weekend

So we took a little trip down to beautiful Savannah, GA this past weekend for a little bachelorette fun. And it was the BEST bachelorette weekend a little bride to be could have asked for! The weather was beautiful, the city was beautiful, my bride's maids are just the best EVER! I had a ball! We stayed at The Bohemian Hotel, right on the river and just the best location to walk everywhere. Interesting fact about Savannah: you can take your drinks to go and just walk the streets, drink in hand. It was awesome...


So if your ever in Savannah, The Bohemian is where you want to stay. We even had a bar on our roof! Was just perfect for us. So, thank you once again Bohemian...

I'm in love with Savannah now. I'd never been before and its like a cleaner Charleston. We had so much fun going out! One night we went to Savannah Smiles, this awesome dueling piano bar. I definitely recommend the place if you 're in Savannah! My guy and I will definitely be taking a trip back down together soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!