Friday, February 12, 2010

And then it Started to Snow...

I was driving home from my sister's house today and coming down my drive... when it started snowing! Big chunks! It was the most beautiful thing ever!





And it just kept coming...


And coming...









It was so beautiful! I love it! I just wanted to roll around in it!





Daddy's tractor... Everything looks good in snow!








I wish it hadn't gotten so dark so fast! It is so beautiful outside!







The woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
Miles to go before I sleep
~ Robert Frost

1 comment:

  1. Wow - is this where you are getting married? It would be so cool driving down that driveway I could totally envision an awesome entrance

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!