Sunday, December 27, 2009

A White Christmas

Every year I dream of a white Christmas. And yesterday, I saw probably the closest thing to a White Christmas I'll ever see...

After a lovely Christmas with my family, my siblings, my fiance and I decided to see if there was any snow left at our small mountain cabin in NC. So, up the mountain we went. And to our great excitement there was still snow on the ground!!


pic by me

pic by me
pic by me

My fiance decided to bring along one of his Christmas presents and was practicing in the snow... I have to admit, it was pretty hot and manly seeing him throwing his throwing knives in the snow :)
So even though technically I had a white day after Christmas, I'm a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!