Friday, December 25, 2009

A Special Christmas Gift

I'm at the hospital right now working (well should be working, checking on patients) but I just had a moment and wanted to say Merry Christmas to all...

I just received the nicest surprised as I walked around the corner on my floor... in between pushing meds and doing my morning assessment, I ran into my fiance's parents grinning and wishing me a Merry Christmas! I just am so very blessed in my family and my future family! They live near the hospital where I work and new I had to work today and decided to surprise me with some Christmas cheer. It was so nice receiving hugs and kisses at work from my future in- laws. I am truly blessed... it was the sweetest Christmas gift I could've received this special Christmas morning.

God bless everyone on this Special Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!