Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Open House


I've mentioned before that my family loves taking small trips to Saluda NC. And every year especially when the weather turns cold and my nose turns bright red after spending 2 minutes outside my family heads up once again to the mountains of Saluda for their annual Christmas Open House! So this past weekend, we did just that...

It is a time of snuggling up near the fireplace while drinking hot drinks up at the cabin, bundling up from head to foot in warm hats and scarfs, and drifting in and out of festive, decorated shops while nibbling on delicious food, hot cider, or wine. AND! It completely gets my Christmas loving self even more ready and excited about Christmas! (its the most wonderful time of the year, you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!