Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cinderella's bathroom


This past Saturday morning, My Love and I headed over to B&N for coffee and some quiet reading time. I love these days. I grab all of my favorite magazines and slip quietly into my own little world of beautiful places. Well, in House Beautiful THIS lovely bathroom took my breath away. And while it's a bit to formal for this country girl, I still have a bit of Cinderella syndrome in me to fully appreciate the beautifulness {is that a word?} & loveliness of this bathroom. As some may know I am a bit of a bathtub snob... yes its true. But take a peek at this burnished cast-iron Candide tub from Waterworks ladies! Crazy beautiful, and this is a guest bathroom {makes me wonder what their master bathroom looks like}! I believe this room could probably fit my future little barn inside of it! :D

6 comments:

  1. I am SO wishing I was Cinderella right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just gorgeous-- I want to be Cinderella's house guest! I think I could just camp out in the tub and be totally happy! That chandelier is just beautiful... and the mirror propped behind the tub... very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I love it! I especially am loving the Madame and Monsieur mats....perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you: that bathroom is one perfect example for luxurious. Are the walls and floor made of marble? If so, then it must feel like being in a Cinderella's castle when you have a bathroom like that.

    Alana Geikie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!