Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its my Job

Today was my last day of work before my wedding... And boy was I excited. The next time I walk through those hospital doors I'll have a new name. My ID badge will have to be changed. I'll have a new name to sign a thousand times a day. And I'll have another ring on my left hand.

I'll be off for over 2 weeks! That's the longest vacation I've taken since starting work. I've definitely felt a little distracted lately... for good reason. However, I don't like being distracted at work. I am my best at work. "Its my job to be better than the best and that makes the day for me." (Yes, Jimmy Buffet I feel the same) But report was given and the work day is over. And I'm ready for my last week of wedding details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!