Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet Excitement

Its the first Monday of the new year, and my official kick it into gear day of 2010! Although its been hard saying goodbye to 2009 for it was so good to me (my sister's engagement and wedding, my cousin's engagement and wedding... MY ENGAGEMENT!), I'm ready to dust off the remaining old year and jump into the new year, afresh and new!!

source

There is something about starting a new year that energizes and excites me! Oh what possibilities, what new wonderful happenings are going to happen! What will this New Year bring...

I do know one joyous occasion it will bring: I'm going to marry the love of my life and I can hardly wait...

With that said, HELLO 2010, I EMBRACE YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!