Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Year


Ohmygoodness! I'm so excited! And just so very blessed! My love & I are off for the weekend to celebrate one year of wedded bliss {it really has been a great year }! :D Shane was completely in charge! & surprised me with a long weekend to Savannah, GA at this beautiful bed & breakfast, The Azalea Inn & Gardens.


Oh, & PS... I'm excited about the food! I've been careful for the past 3 weeks {and lost 5 lbs, woot woot} but I'm taking a little break this weekend {can you gain 5 lbs in one weekend... probably}!


yummmm

5 comments:

  1. Wow how special?!? Have fun celebrating 1 year :) Be careful traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness! How exciting!! I LOVE Savannah so so much! Will and I spent a long weekend there the 2nd year we were married. I have never eaten so much good food in all of my life! If you have an opportunity...my favorite place to eat was The Olde Pink House. So delish and haunted, too...if that intrigues you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YAY! Congratulations and have a wonderful wonderful time:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise! Love Savannah! :)

    http://turquoiseandteale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!