Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the hiatus


Is everyone having a lovely February and Valentine's day? Time is flying, and this month is already half over! I can't believe its been over 2 weeks since my last post! I've never been on such a long hiatus. I've missed my blog time.

So this month I came home from work one day and there in our living room was a brand new tv & bluray player with netflicks all installed & ready for my viewing pleasure {our old boxy tv wouldn't let us get the netflix and only picked up 6 channels}. My love knows I'm not a big TV watcher (and we've never had cable) but I LOVE watching movies! So what have I been watching? the most random movies ever that i always sorta kinda wanted to see! I've watched the High school Musicals {1 & 2}, the newest Alice & Wonderland, and When In Rome. Apparently I've been in the mood for high school sweat hearts that sing to each other, a bit of fantasy, and a tad of love/magic. Well, what can I say, its February after all...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great Valentine's with Shane! What a thoughtful gift. I had a wonderful time with my Shane as well. I blogged about it:)

    glad you are back from hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen any of the High School Musicals. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely thought sent my way!